EcoFactor Wrap is designed to replace the official EcoFactor application with more features and better ease of use.
What it does:
It allows you to view and change your thermostat settings, set away/back modes, change HVAC/Fan modes, and edit away times for EcoFactor enabled thermostats.
You can view all of your EcoFactor controlled thermostats by location, current temperature information, outside temperature, average indoor temperature, and average neighbor temperature (to see how your settings compare). Moving between thermostats is as easy as swiping left or right or clicking the tabs. You can change individual thermostat settings, set specific away settings, and disable away mode. Turning off your HVAC or Fan for individual thermostats is also supported.
- View and choose from multiple locations.
- View and change temperatures for all thermostats.
- Temperatures displayed to two decimal places so that you can understand why your heating/cooling is running even when it appears to be at temperature. This comes directly from the thermostat and is not an estimate.
- Quickly change HVAC and Fan modes.
- Set Away/Back mode.
- Edit away times when in Away mode.
- View average indoor, neighbor, and outdoor temperatures.
- Any updates to the EcoFactor web site will most probably break this application as it relies on the current web site to perform it’s magic.
- There is limited error checking currently as there is no documentation on what to expect as a response from the web site. Please be understanding when those situations occur and provide feedback to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate the issue and potentially provide a fix.