ecobee Wrap is designed to replace the official ecobee application.
You can find the ecobee Wrap application on Google Play or Amazon.
What it does:
It allows you to view and change your thermostat settings, set away/back modes, change HVAC/Fan modes, and edit away times for ecobee enabled thermostats.
You can view all of your ecobee controlled thermostats by location, current temperature information, outside temperature, and average indoor temperature. Moving between thermostats is as easy as swiping left or right or clicking the tabs. You can change individual thermostat settings, set specific away settings, and disable away mode. Turning off your HVAC or Fan for individual thermostats is also supported.
- View and change temperatures for all thermostats.
- Temperatures displayed to one decimal place so that you can understand why your heating/cooling is running even when it appears to be at temperature. This comes directly from the thermostat and is not an estimate.
- Quickly change HVAC and Fan modes.
- Set Away/Back mode.
- Edit away times when in Away mode.
- View average indoor and outdoor temperatures.